Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BaMaG's favorite vocal duets - part one

Hi!
I decided to start a new cycle - my favorite vocal duets. Why? In my opinion, usually there is a kind of magic in songs, sang by not only one person, but two of them. It doesn't matter, what genre of music it will represent, or if both voices will be male, female or mixed (male+female - my favorite:D). Maybe it's a matter of completing the melody, maybe something else, but every time I'm listening to vocal duets, I'm enjoying music more, and more, and more... Maybe I'm just a freak;) All right, too much maybe, I should show you my first proposition.
Well... There is one of best singers in history, Italian tenor, born in 1958 in Lajatico (Etruria) and he's blind - yes, you've guessed, I'm talking about Andrea Bocelli, and about his amazing voice.
Some time ago (exactly in 2006) he released his new single sang in duet...
Can you remember that girl in the picture below?!

...yes, it's Christina Aguilera in her videoclip to her song "Lady Marmalade" (btw sang by four (!) voices:) )
So hot and sexy girl singing with tenor?! Does it fit? If anyone has got a doubt, you have to see this!


For me that song is so wonderful, amazing, awesome, fantastic and... sorry, I can't write more, I'm gonna listen to that song once again:) Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment