Sunday, April 25, 2010

Music fans love concerts...

Hello again:)
Music artists are writing songs, composing music, recording albums, but I think, that for every artist, most important thing is to be able to perform live in front of their fans - to play concerts!
There are a lot of music genres, but even much more styles of concerts - we can go to a small pub, to listen to music played intimate, or go to concert hall, or sport hall, or even football stadium with fireworks show - every place would be good, so I don't believe, that is someone is saying, that doesn't like concerts is true - I sure, everyone, every listener likes concerts;)
For me, it doesn't matter, where - it matters how - I like, when an artist is having great contact with their fans, singing together, spontaneous ideas. I like, when I can feel, that artist is performing really live - feel emotions in their voice, play solos little bit different, than original and so on... I've seen some concerts, those better and those worse. Favorites? I love Iron Maiden's shows, Carlos Santana played amazingly in Warsaw or ex-Pink Floyd David Gilmour in GdaƄsk, but the concert, that I enjoyed most was Wyclef Jean!

That was a surprise for me, because I'm not a great fan of hip-hop music. But... I have known some of his music, but have been thinking - another hip-hop singer, wearing big gold chains bla bla bla. Wyclef is totally different! (ok, maybe not totally, but much different, than others;) ) He was singing (not only rap!), playing guitar, dancing, having fun with public. He played a lot of his hits, such as "911", "Gone till November", "Fast car", "Sweetest girl", then he took part in break dance battle, played a disco as a DJ - awesome show! People were screaming, dancing till late hours (concert began few minutes before 24 and music was played till 3:30!) - for me, something incredible!:) Now I have a dream - see his concert once again! and again!:)
I couldn't find better video than this:

and video from break dance battle on stage: VIDEO

I wish you could see concerts like this!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment