Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ordinary Brainwash!

Hello!
Today I'm gonna share my feelings about one very interesting phenomenon - Ordinary Brainwash. I'm sure, that for all of us good progressive rock played by a band is nothing weird - there are some classics of that style, such as
Dream Theater

or

Porcupine Tree


or great Polish band Riverside



(my love to their music forced me to show you this tune:
Reality Dream II


...I hope you liked it;) )

But... Can you imagine progressive rock  composed, played, sang and mixed by only one person?!
Rafał Żak - Polish student of Warsaw School Of Economics, also multi-instrumentalist, who is the body and soul of the project named Ordinary Brainwash.
Where did I found him? Well he's a friend of my sister, they're studying together, and one day she showed me a few of his songs, than told me about his first record called "Disorder in my head". I listened to that and I was under great impression of his music!
I'm sure, that in the nearest future world of rock music will get to know this guy! (world should!:P)



Ordinary Brainwash


Ok, stop talking, now go to his myspace profile and enjoy that music! I hope you will like it too!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment