Friday, March 12, 2010

Long long time ago...

...I decided to fall in love with music:)
I think you're at least little bit curious, why student of Aviation&Aeronautics is going to write a blog about music...here is a little story for you...
I was about 6-7 years old when for the first time I was aware, that music that I'm listening to has a composer, title, there is a band and generally how does it work. It was Queen - "We are the champions" - my cousin was a great fan of that band so, when I was visiting him, I had no choice - I had to get to know Queen's music.



Queen
Later, I added some more rock bands to my music world: Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Metallica, Iron Maiden... And probably now I could belong to "metalheads subculture", having long hair, wearing leather, but suddenly...



My mum forced me to be a dance partner for my sister!... During first few trainings I was really unhapy - even if I "have to dance", I couldn't do it to my favorite music! So I was getting to know new (for me) genres of music: classical, latin also pop, even hip-hop. I discovered for myself, that there a lot of songs, that are excellent, even if it's no rock! Wow - sounds very stupid and childish, but for that time that was like a miracle for me!:P By the way, I fell in love with dancing too;)
Now, if someone is asking me "what is my favorite music genre?" I'll answer "there's no one favorite genre, I love music, but only good;)"
Have a nice day!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment